1/4 cup mustard
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup corn syrup
1/8 cup mayonnaise
4 chicken breast, skinless and boneless
4 pieces bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
1/2 teaspoon McCormick Season All
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained or use fresh and sautéed in butter
3 cups shredded colby/monterey jack cheese or brick cheese
1. Wisk together all honey mustard ingredients until smooth and free from lumps.
2. Have all other ingredients ready,bacon fried, cheese shredded and mushrooms sautéed in butter.
3. Sprinkle chicken with Seasoning.
4. Grill chicken breast until no longer pink.
5. At this point take chicken off grill to place a piece of foil on grill large enough to hold all the chicken breast. Turn grill to low.
6. Place chicken on foil and spread chicken with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms and bacon. Then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover grill just until the cheese is melted.
7. Serve with extra honey mustard.
You can also bake the chicken breast in the oven (350º) until done then assembled and baked them for 10 minutes or so, until hot and the cheese had melted.