These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. As the name says they are crunchy but not hard. I love to have a cup of tea and a cookie to end my day.
Here are the ingredients you will need...
flour, baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, chocolate chips and walnuts
First combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
Stir in flour mixture.
Add chocolate chips, mix just until combined.
I like to use an ice cream scoop (the size of a golf ball). If you don't have scoop just roll cookie dough into balls.
Scoop out cookie dough and place on cookie sheet.
Leave on cookie sheet a few minutes before moving them to a wire cooling rack. Makes about 2 dozen large cookies.
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup walnuts, chopped
6 oz pkg. (1 cup) chocolate chip
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
2. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar.
3. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
4. Stir in flour mixture.
5. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
6. Shape into balls. I like to use an ice cream scoop (the size of a golf ball). Place on cookie sheet and bake 350 for 18-20 minutes till light golden.