Sauce Ingredients:2 tsp cornstarch
4 tsp rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup chili garlic sauce (find this in the Asian section)
1 tbsp (low sodium) soy sauce
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix cornstarch and rice wine vinegar, set aside
2. Mix everything else in a sauce pan and heat on medium until steaming, add the cornstarch and vinegar mix.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring often. Take it off the heat. It will thicken as it cools. Once it cools, use or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
3lbs Chicken Wing Sections
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees.
2. Grease a baking sheet (with sides) lightlyt with vegtable oil.
3. Lay wings on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, increase oven temperature to broil. Move oven racks closer to broiler (but not too close) Broil both sides until golden brown. Only takes about 3-5 minutes per side, watch closely so not to burn.
5. Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl and toss wings with the Asian Zing sauce.