Monday, November 24, 2014

Apple, Cranberry, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad

Even though this salad is easy and comes together in just a few minutes, the combination is perfect.   It is crunchy, sweet and tangy.  I usually have a salad for lunch every day and this is going to be on my weekly rotation as I always have these ingredients on hand.  

  Favorite brand of  Gorgonzola 
and Blue Cheese



If I don't make my own vinaigrette I like to use Newman's Own Creamy Balsamic.   

Ingredients: 
lettuce (any kind) 
apple, sliced (I like golden delicious)
dried cranberries
blue or gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
walnut pieces

Instructions:
In a large bowl, toss together all the salad ingredients.
Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Serve

                                                                                                

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific salad! Love this combination of ingredients...so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice combination... Love to see this

    ReplyDelete