Sunday, March 2, 2014

47th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest


It's that time again!  Pillsbury.com is now excepting recipes for the 47th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest.  Many of you know that I was a finalist in the 45th Bake-Off in Orlando and the 46th Bake-Off in Vegas.  Being a finalist was a dream come true for me as I had been entering for years with no luck. Then when I was chosen a second time, I could hardly believe it.  I can't help but want to go again, the whole experience is so exciting and fun.  This year it will be held in Nashville.  I'm only eligible to be a finalist one more time and what comes to my mind is the saying, "the third times a charm".  I am now busy in the kitchen trying to come up with a winning recipe to summit.  I actually can't think of much else!  With a grand prize of $1 million dollars, it sure makes this girl dream.  
Category
Submission Period

Simply Sweet Treats
Savory Snacks & Sides
February 13 – March 27, 2014
February 13 – March 27, 2014

Weekend Breakfast Wows
Amazing Doable Dinners
March 27 – May 8, 2014
March 27 – May 8, 2014


If you love baking/cooking you should enter.  Just go to Pillsbury.com and check out the rules to enter.  Believe me, the experience is worth the effort.  Wish me luck and I hope to see you there!      

No comments:

Post a Comment