Monday, April 5, 2010

Really Good Slaw

 What I like about this slaw is it's made with broccoli slaw and not cabbage.  It's extra crunchy and has good flavor.  Also the next day it keep it's crunch.

12oz Broccoli Slaw (like coleslaw but made with shredded broccoli, carrot and red cabbage, it is extra crunchy.  
You can find this in the produce section)
1 small golden delicious apple
1/3 cup raisins (or craisins)
3/4 cup mayo (I like Hellmann's)
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper

Mix all together and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Serves 6



1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to find out that I absolutely love this!-best I have ever had-I did the craisins because I am not a big fan of raisins. And who knew there was such a thing as broccoli slaw....

    ReplyDelete