Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apple Caramel Dip

I have to post this recipe again as it is apple season and this is the most delicious apple dip.   It's also simple to make!



Apple Caramel Dip

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup caramel sauce (I used Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel)

1/4 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
1/2 cup Heath English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
apples, sliced

1. Beat the cream cheese with brown sugar until smooth. Spread onto a small to medium serving dish (with sides). I used a 3 cup Pyrex glass dish.

2. Heat the caramel slightly (about 10 second in microwave) to make spreadable. Spread on top of cream cheese.

3. Sprinkle the nuts and toffee bits all over the top. Serve with sliced apples for dipping.



I found this recipe on Janetishungry.blogspot.com but I made a few changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment