Saturday, December 26, 2009

BBQ Baby Back Ribs

BBQ Baby Back Ribs are a family favorite. I like to make them because it's an easy meal to put together.  You can make this for 4 or 12 people with no extra effort.  If the snow isn't covering the grill, I"ll make these in the winter because they are only on the grill a short time.  First I rub the ribs with a rub. I use Famous Dave's rib rub. I have 3 full racks and I put them into a large pan and I cover with foil. Bake 325 for 2 1/2-3 hours  (you want to make sure they are tender and fully cooked before you put on the grill.  They won't cook much on the grill, it's just enough time to baste with the sauce.


After baking in the oven I put on a hot grill and grill for 30 minutes basting with your favorite bbq sauce. I like Famous Dave's original bbq sauce.

Here are the finished ribs. They are cooked to perfection, tender and moist. Serve with extra bbq sauce. Three full racks serve about 6-8.

1 comment: