Saturday, December 26, 2009

BBQ Baby Back Ribs

BBQ Baby Back Ribs are a family favorite. I like to make them because it's an easy meal to put together.  You can make this for 4 or 12 people with no extra effort.  If the snow isn't covering the grill, I"ll make these in the winter because they are only on the grill a short time.  First I rub the ribs with a rub. I use Famous Dave's rib rub. I have 3 full racks and I put them into a large pan and I cover with foil. Bake 325 for 2 hours.


After baking in the oven I put on a hot grill and grill for 30 minutes basting with your favorite bbq sauce. I like Famous Dave's original bbq sauce.

Here are the finished ribs. They are cooked to perfection, tender and moist. Serve with extra bbq sauce. Three full racks serve about 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment