Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Simple breakfast & lunch cafe

I haven't posted lately as I haven't made any thing worth sharing.  I tried again tonight and made a new recipe for marinaded steak but both my husband and I didn't like it.  Oh well, the salad tasted good.  Since I don't have any new recipes to share I though I would share a little about this restaurant, Simple. They buy directly from local farmers whenever possible, ensuring the freshest and best tasting ingredients possible. I went twice in one week as it was so good.  Below are the dishes we ordered.  It was all delicious!  We can't wait to go back and try lunch. 


Mashed Potato Omelet

Creamy mashed potato, fruit wood smoked bacon, green onion, topped w/Creole hollandaise (served w/bacon garlic brussels sprouts)
Turkey, Bacon & Brussels Sprouts Hash  House roasted turkey, shredded brussels sprouts, bacon, gruyére cheese, caramelized onion,potato,topped w/two eggs (any style)

Apple Crumble French Toast
Brioche French toast topped w/cinnamon baked apples, crisp crumble and  cider reduction infused maple syrup

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the images made my stomach craving for bacon and egg. Those aren't just simple breakfast and lunch, they are superb! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete