|I love the recipe for crunchy pumpkin granola and make it often but I found another recipe I love just as much. It's loaded with pecans, crunchy and has a touch of maple flavor. I adapted both recipes from the same blog Sally's Baking Addiction. Check it out, her food photography makes you want to make every one of her recipes.|
|My favorite way to eat this granola is mixed into my favorite yogurt, noosa. It's thick and perfectly sweet with yummy flavors like mango, peach, strawberry rhubarb and coconut to name a few. It's pricey compared to other yogurt brands but it's so worth it. It's larger in size, 8oz so it keeps me full until lunch.|
|Ingredients: maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon, salt, oats pecans|
|Combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.|
|Add the oats and nuts.|
|Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, string every 10 minutes.|
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, melted coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the oats and nuts: stir until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes (until golden brown), stirring every 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy!