1 Tablespoons butter, melted
6 skinned and boned chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise (you will be flattening so you can get more servings)
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup butter, divided
3/4 cup Marsala wine
1/3 cup chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Sauté mushrooms in butter in a large skillet until tender. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Place each piece of chicken between two sheets of wax paper, flatten to 1/8 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Dredge chicken lightly in flour. Sauté chicken (sauté a few at a time) in skillet using 2-3 Tablespoons butter. Sauté 3-4 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining chicken and butter.
4. Place chicken in 13x9 inch pan, overlapping edges if need be. Sprinkle mushrooms over chicken.
5. Reserve pan drippings in skillet. Add wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. It will reduce. Stir in salt and pepper. Pour sauce evenly over chicken.
6. Combine cheeses and green onions; sprinkle over chicken. Bake, uncovered at 450 for 10-12 minutes. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned (watch carefully!). Serves 6-8