Sunday, November 1, 2009

Easy Pizza


Sunday night is pizza night.  I like to make homemade crust but I also like to use Rhodes frozen dough.  It's easy and I usually have some in the freezer.  The only hard part is remembering to take the dough out of the freezer.  It needs about 3-4 hours to thaw.  I like a thin crust so I roll it out into a jelly roll pan (sprayed with pam).  Use your favorite pizza sauce.  Then top with your favorite pizza toppings.  Tonight it was a red pepper, onion, mushroom, pepperoni and mozzarella. I cook it on the bottom rack for about 15-20 minutes.   It was really good and as easy as it gets.




2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea for a pizza party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe as it is very easy to make as the title suggests!!

    ReplyDelete