Thursday, September 15, 2022

BLT with Avocado on an English Muffin



It's tomato season and today I picked some beauties at my local community garden so that means BLT's are on the menu.  I like to use toasted English muffins instead of bread because the tomato slice fits perfectly.  I add a layer of mayo on one slice and a layer mashed avocado with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper one the other.  Add the crispy bacon, lettuce and tomato and you have my version of a perfect BLT.
                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Your BLT with Avocado on an English Muffin looks like a delightful twist on a classic! Fresh garden tomatoes, crispy bacon, and creamy avocado – a mouthwatering combo. The toasted English muffin is a great idea for that perfect tomato slice fit. A superb seasonal treat! 🍅🥓🥑

    ReplyDelete