Monday, May 10, 2021

Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad





I love following food blogs.  They are what fill my email inbox.  Each morning as I go through my emails these blog recipes inspire me.  When I saw this recipe from Natasha's Kitchen I knew it would be the perfect side salad to make for dinner.  I already had a ripe avocado, tomato and cilantro leftover from Cinco De Mayo that needed to be used up.  This salad is drizzled with lemon and olive oil, it's so light and refreshing.  I know I'll be making it all summer long. 

I just made enough for two and added what I had so check hereNatasha's Kitchen for the full recipe.

Ingredients:

  • tomatoes
  • cucumber
  • red onion slice
  • avocado diced
  • extra virgin olive oil (equal parts EVOO and lemon juice about 1 T each for two servings)
  • fresh lemon juice
  • cilantro, chopped
  • salt 
  • black pepper

Instructions

  1. Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a bowl.
  2. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, toss with salt and black pepper.


                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment